Cutie mE...  

Posted by JenNy

Hi...First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I’m Qian Ying, classmates call me JenNy which i simply choose it to become my "second" name, hehe...I'm currently pursuing Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman in Sungai Long Campus. I’m 20 years old and getting 21st years old by 16th August this year, very excited to look forward for the day, get my "key" from parents,yeah^^

I like to eat, shopping, and sleep (especially sleep before 10pm every night, but it is hardly to achieve since i have been in uni life,haiz:'(...) !! I'm an emotional person too, easily start crying when meet undesirable outcome or feedback, in which this is the most challenging thing for me to overcome now, i will try!! I like to laugh ( especially laugh out loud), I like to "fight" with my gang, both activities make my life coloufull here rather than home sick everyday, hehe...

Everyday, i will surf internet after free from class, so the top five website i visit the most are:
1. Hotmail.com
2. Friendster.com
3. Mtv123.com
4. Sinchew-i.com
5. Zedge.net

I will surf Hotmail to check my latest messages that sent by my friends, let me be updated always and keep in touch with my best friends who stay at overseas most of the time. Friendster.com let me search for new friends and get to know more friends!! Normally i will surf to Mtv123.com to download the lastest new songs and some old classical songs, cause i really like to listen music during my free time^^ Sinchew-i, let me know the latest local and global news daily without stepping out from home. Lastly i will surf latest phone theme through Zedge.net, let me get to change my phone theme always with lovely and latest phone setting!!

In short, above are all the introduction about me and hopefully through this blog, I can share more attention-grabbing latest information, news, and knowledge with you all^^

This entry was posted on 9:51:00 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments