Yoh it's me  

Posted by Steven

Hi there ,my name is Steven Chen ,22 and im still studying in UTAR. I have met few friends here especially my thesis group members. They are very funny and intresting to get close to. They love calling me "boss" and i dont know why :) lol... I hope this friendship will never change.

About me,

I came from a very small town which called Sitiawan ,Perak ,where many tasty food are avaiable. "fu zhou bing" is the most famous biscuit in my hometown and I dare to say that it can be only found here in Malaysia. My hobbies are eating , snooker , watching movies , singing but unfortunately a lousy singer , playing online games and lastly my favourite sport is badminton . I will still go for a game of badminton eventhough im sick that's my spirit towards badminton lol... Im a happy go lucky person even im not that kind of a lucky person. I like to joke and make environment around everyone full of fun ,laughter and smiles.

The top 5 website that I visited the most:

(1) silkroadonline.net
- this is the web that i spent my boring time to play online game with friends.

(2)youtube.com
- in this web i can find lots of videos such as Taiwan entertainment channel , latest sports
news and movies. There are also funny and weird stuff videos happening in this web ,
futhermore education videos are also available to watch.

(3)googles.com

-I usually use Google as my search engine to search useful information for my assignments
and other stuff. Google is really a very useful and convenient website to all of us as Google
has wider coverage of information if compared to the other search engine such as Yahoo.
(4)sogou.com
- whereby I can listen and download latest or sometimes old classical songs. Lyrics also
can be provided

(5)friendster.com
- this is the web where I can get to meet and search for more friends globally. Get to know
their latest updates for example activities , programmes and also pictures.

As a closing ,above are all the introduction about me and hopefully through this blog, I can share more attention-grabbing latest information, news, and knowledge with all of u! tata!

This entry was posted on 10:33:00 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments