My 1st Blog  

Posted by ric86

Name : Sung Boon Keong
Nickname: Richard
Age : 22 years old
Birthday : 26 April
Horoscope : Taurus
Address : Scotpine condo
Hometown : Pulau Ketam
Occupation : Student
School/Collage : University Tunku Abdul Rahman
Semester : Year 3 semester 1
Hobbies & Interest : Sport, compose
Favorite Foods : fruits and seafood
My Pets: Dog(laborator)
All information above describe something about me...its my story...

The top five website i visited:
(1) Iproperty.com- evaluate current real estate info and looking for some houses
(2) Google.com-Searching for information & downloading
(3) Friendster.com-Edit my latest profile & looking for my friends news
(4) YouTube.com-downloading funny video, visit for my favorite artise video clips
(5) Hotmail.com-checking my emails & searching info

"study in UTAR for 3 years..i knew more friends here..i took entrepreneurship course is because i like to create my own business career. I believe that ill be rich in future because im very confident in what im doing now. Everyone should Dare To Dreams..so that dont eazily give up when you face any failure...external knowledge will bring more benefit to you..thanks!"

The top five internet activities i usually do:
(1) downloading videos & music
(2) searching for infomation
(3) chatting in msn
(4) watching movie
(5) handling business activities

This entry was posted on 9:29:00 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments